Kelly Maher


Jeopardy!

I am a total trivia junkie. JUN-KIE. I grew up in a family that treated Trivial Pursuit as you would a blood sport. Tonight was the first night of the Jeopardy! Adult Online Test. Alter ego took it and did well. How do I know I did well? Because for about 90% of the questions I was going “duh!”, and the remaining 10% “uh?”? When “duh!” outnumbers “uh?” to that degree, I’m reasonably sure of my capability πŸ™‚ I have no clue if I’ll be selected to attend one of the regional interviews as that seems fairly arbitrary. I have made it to that point a couple of times in the past and once even made it to the full-on try-out after the regional test. I never got called to come on, though πŸ™ Cross your fingers for me as I’d like to at least head up to New York City for the day!

By the way, if you want to take the online test, you’ve still got time. They’re also running it tomorrow and Thursday: Jeopardy! registration

Leave a Reply




XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>