First, August was *fabulous*! My mom and I traveled to Scandinavia, and Finland, and Estonia, AND Iceland! You can see a selection of photos from the trip on my Instagram. This fall, I will attempt to do weekly Facebook Live videos on my author page, so be sure to follow me there. The first one went up today!
Second, I have two appearances scheduled this fall! The first is next weekend:
- Baltimore Book Festival – Maryland Romance Writers Stage
- WRITING EROTICALLY on Friday, September 22nd at 6 pm
- SELF-PUBLISH LIKE A BOSS on Sunday, September 24th at 11 am
- WRW Hearts to You Luncheon on Sunday, October 8th 12-4 pm
Third, I donated two lots to the Maryland Romance Writers annual fundraiser auction:
- Signed copy of THE BRIDESMAID AND THE HURRICANE and a handknit shawl
- Critique of first 50 pages of unpublished romance manuscript
Finally, here’s my tentative publishing schedule through 2018:
- “Dissent and Desire” novelette in the ROGUE AFFAIR anthology – releases November 9, 2017
- A SCANDAL IN SCANDINAVIA: A CAPITAL KISSES NOVELLA – January 2018
- I WRITE LIKE WHO? USING LIBRARIAN SKILLS TO BETTER MARKET YOUR BOOKS (nonfiction) – March 2018
- THE BRIDESMAID AND THE SPY: A CAPITAL KISSES NOVEL – May 2018
- THE BRIDESMAID AND THE GOALIE: A CAPITAL KISSES NOVEL – November 2018
These dates, except the one for the ROGUE AFFAIR, are loose, but I’m going to try my best to meet them. I’ll be updating my books page later this month with this info.