After getting her undergrad degree in how to hide the bodies, Kelly went on to become a librarian. Currently living in DC, Kelly fills her non-writing and -librarianing time with exploring the city, knitting, and attempting to work her baking magic while only having access to a toaster oven. Kelly is a member of the Romance Writers of America and Washington Romance Writers.
Kelly’s author photo is copyrighted by Cindi Trainor.
- June 2009 – Dane & Hart: Bring Me My Hookah!
- July 2007 – Romance Junkies
- May 2007 – Coffee Time Romance
- February 2007 – The Romance Studio – Blue
- June 2006 – Fallen Angel Reviews
The Original Kelly
Like Indiana Jones, I’m named after the dog. And what a great dog she was. Kelly lived with my family for 14 years, passing away at 5:30pm on Monday, April 3, 2006. She gave us many years of love and companionship and will be forever missed.
My pretty baby: